Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were going to do it for the first time last year but then Ian happened.

Really wonder if it's worth it.

Apologies if off-topic, but Unmasking tours are my absolute favorite thing about HHN. Love being able to nerd out about all the intricate details, and the 6-house tour is an awesome option. 3-house is almost too short for me now lol. I'd recommend them to anyone, and usually get my tix ASAP (so booked this AM!)

We were going to do it for the first time last year but then Ian happened.

Really wonder if it's worth it.

Prior to last year, it was getting a bit expensive for me. I like to take pictures of the different rooms and do so without strangers in every photo so I'd hang back to allow myself the time to get the pics and miss out on a bulk of the great information that the tour guide provides. Or you could opt to be front row listening to everything the tour guide says, but every photo be filled with different people, and missing some details in the room as people may be blocking stuff, etc.

But last year they introduced listening devices that had a VERY short range (unfortunately, there were times where even being 2 rooms behind the guide would cause the audio to drop...surely so non-paying customers can't bring in a scanner or something and follow the tour around to hear stuff) with the guide miced up so you hear them while also taking time to enjoy/explore/photograph the rooms. Based on my past experiences with the tour, that almost doubles the value I get out it. They also were up front about what was done on the 6 house tour, and what was done on the 3 house. So if you had something you HAD TO SEE last year (other than The Weeknd which was on neither tour I believe), you could do that with the small chance that should they need to do some extensive repairs in the house your particular day and time, they might have to swap in a different house.

It's worth doing it every year in my opinion, absolutely worth trying it at least once to see what you think. The most maddening part though is seeing the detail in the houses during the day, then trying to see some of those details again at night and realizing how impossible to any real details at night.

Sorry for the noobish question, but does anyone recall if the free Premiere Pass HHN tickets include opening weekend? (or any weekend?)

Thank you!

(Also holy shizz those express pass prices....)

Last edited:
That tagline is pretty wild. It'll be interesting to see if HHN Hollywood follows suit. See You In The Fog is 100% associated with Knott's Scary Farm in Southern California.

Reactions: TCox91
Status
Not open for further replies.