Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

1992 Terror Tram

Aug 12, 2021
Found an account of the Terror Tram way back when in 1992. Originally sourced from this forum.

“When I was a wee lad, I attended the first HHN with the tram tour at night. It was fantastic! After the Battle of Galactica, a 'guest' in the tram stood up and was taking pictures of the Valley. The guide repeatedly would tell the guy to sit down. When he didn't, a monster pulled the guest out of the tram!! (I can't find anything online about it, but I believe this is where someone was killed by being dragged by the tram). They had a police barricade down by the mill warning the tram of someone with a chainsaw on the loose on the backlot. Brownstone Street was the scene of riots and looting. The Phantom of the Opera was on top of the marquee on New York Street throwing pumpkins on the ground. A dummy was hung upside down on the Collapsing Bridge and would slam down in between tram cars. The Creature from the Black Lagoon was along the Parting of the Red Sea, swatting at the tram. A tractor pulled off a guy's arm in Six Points Texas. Europe had a scene in the Court of Miracles. The tram traveled behind the Bates Motel and Mother waved a knife at the tram! The final scene took place up at the tram yard where the guy with the chainsaw on top of a tram. Needless to say, it was pretty cool!”

“I believe the scene in Six Points Texas was a shot-gun wedding gone bad and it was Frankenstein being threatened with fire in the Court of Miracles.”