2022 Epcot Festival of the Arts | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2022 Epcot Festival of the Arts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
if Disney wanted they could stamp out resellers in weeks, see the lady who resold runDisney stuff. But the resellers offer a buffer for the team of guaranteed sales AND they don’t care about the guest experience. So boom.
Exactly. I believe it’s actually technically against your AP terms to buy and resell merchandise. They could crack down on it at any moment. They just don’t want to.

I thought I waited two & a half hours opening day, but, it was actually three. I wasn’t only there for myself, but I still don’t know if I have it in me to ever do anything like that again.

if Disney wanted they could stamp out resellers in weeks, see the lady who resold runDisney stuff. But the resellers offer a buffer for the team of guaranteed sales AND they don’t care about the guest experience. So boom.
Lmao, my guy, the park is still selling them. Saw the line today and it was maybe 15 minutes. You’re all up in arms over how a bunch of people chose to spend their Friday afternoon and how people are spending their money on Ebay…it’s all their choice. Far be it from me to judge them when I’m here with an account on a theme park fan site. You see it as one extreme, my friends and family would see posting here as an extreme. I’m not seeing the big deal.

Yeah, they just want them sold, they don't really care what you do with it after

I'm just not a fan of the exclusive merch stuff. I get what it does and how it works...I just don't like the results of it

Lmao, my guy, the park is still selling them. Saw the line today and it was maybe 15 minutes. You’re all up in arms over how a bunch of people chose to spend their Friday afternoon and how people are spending their money on Ebay…it’s all their choice. Far be it from me to judge them when I’m here with an account on a theme park fan site. You see it as one extreme, my friends and family would see posting here as an extreme. I’m not seeing the big deal.

So what's your eBay account? ;)

Reactions: Nico
I hope they do sell out of the damn Figment bucket so I can actually get a bacon/apple/brie grilled cheese from Pop Eats. :lol: This thing should have its own booth or be sold at.. I don't know.. a popcorn cart.

I hope they do sell out of the damn Figment bucket so I can actually get a bacon/apple/brie grilled cheese from Pop Eats. :lol: This thing should have its own booth or be sold at.. I don't know.. a popcorn cart.
Same for me, only thing I ever get at this is the sugar cookie pop tart - also sold at the Figment popcorn bucket place.