Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

25 Years of WaterWorld at Universal Studios Hollywood

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
WaterWorld: A Live Sea War Spectacular celebrates its 25th anniversary today. Based on the 1995 film of the same name, the success of the WaterWorld show remains a phenomenon in the themed entertainment industry to this day.

WaterWorld: A Live Sea War Spectacular celebrates its 25th anniversary today. Based on the 1995 film of the same name, the success of the WaterWorld show remains a phenomenon in the themed entertainment industry to this day.

Props to whoever took those photos, there's some amazing shots in here. I particularly like this one, which without the context of the show, kind of looks like a dude backflipping while trying to grab a turkey leg. There's more great photos in there, so definitely check them out.

b4893wh9.jpg

I'm honestly kind of surprised this ever comes up in conversation for replacement, when it's consistently been one of the best stunt shows ever devised and continues to be replicated across the world. If anything they should expand the theming of Waterworld down that corridor.

Props to whoever took those photos, there's some amazing shots in here. I particularly like this one, which without the context of the show, kind of looks like a dude backflipping while trying to grab a turkey leg. There's more great photos in there, so definitely check them out.

View attachment 13405

I'm honestly kind of surprised this ever comes up in conversation for replacement, when it's consistently been one of the best stunt shows ever devised and continues to be replicated across the world. If anything they should expand the theming of Waterworld down that corridor.

credit goes to @Sydney