3 days too long if express pass? | Inside Universal Forums

3 days too long if express pass?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

APH

May 15, 2018
Hi all.

I'm intending to visit the parks next year as a solo traveller.

It seems that 3 days is the most common advice for a trip covering the two main parks, if not intending to rush and wanting to leisurely explore the Harry Potter areas.

I will probably be staying at one of the hotels that provide an Express Pass so would 3 days be too long?

Thanks.

Hi all.

I'm intending to visit the parks next year as a solo traveller.

It seems that 3 days is the most common advice for a trip covering the two main parks, if not intending to rush and wanting to leisurely explore the Harry Potter areas.

I will probably be staying at one of the hotels that provide an Express Pass so would 3 days be too long?

Thanks.
Nope, plenty to do even with express. Three days lets you fully experience everything and double up on the things you enjoyed the most. Do you do night life or go rope drop til closing? A mix of both takes any pressure off so you feel like you had a vacation not just finished a marathon.

Thanks Joe. I'll probably be there before rope drop and stay until 4 or 5 at the parks so sounds like 3 days is still a good plan.

Three days is plenty of days, make sure to take a break at the pool during the day and some leisurely sit down meals at the resorts or CityWalk.

you can probably see most of the parks in 2, but 3 will give you plenty of time to relax a bit, take more time in the Potter Stores/Areas.

3 days is perfect! Especially since having Express allows you to sleep in, take breaks, and really enjoy the resort.