4th of July 2022 (USH) | Inside Universal Forums

4th of July 2022 (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Parks announced their plans to celebrate the 4th of July at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Hows the Live Music? This will be my first time going to USH for a 4th of July event (not going on the 4th but the weekend before) and just wanted to know what to expect, also about what time does the park close because its too full on the 4th? Like in the afternoon or night time?
Thanks anyone who knows

Hows the Live Music? This will be my first time going to USH for a 4th of July event (not going on the 4th but the weekend before) and just wanted to know what to expect, also about what time does the park close because its too full on the 4th? Like in the afternoon or night time?
Thanks anyone who knows
I was there last year on the 4th. I dont know if they had live music but we went to the top of ET parking lot to watch the fireworks. Not sure where there are good places in the park but it was super packed.

Reactions: Jerroddragon