5 Years: Your Favorite OU Memory | Inside Universal Forums

5 Years: Your Favorite OU Memory

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
As we gear up for tonight, we want to hear from you. Whether you've been here the whole 5 years, or just joined today. What has been your favorite memory since following Orlando United?

As we gear up for tonight, we want to hear from you. Whether you've been here the whole 5 years, or just joined today. What has been your favorite memory since following Orlando United?

I've been here for essentially 5 years. It's been so long that I cannot remember, but I think I lurked for a bit before I actually joined. I followed Sledge over from wdwmagic.

I can't really say one thing sticks out in my mind. But my favorite things have been the VIP previews, Fantasy Football League, and the former Award Badges.

Chicken Finger Photo Updates
Mnt. Drew saying he would streak if Patriots lost
The arcade
That STUPID vote up down game that we used to play in Chit Chat that pissed Jason, Andrea, and Kevin off so bad when me and Ralph kept voting it down
Pissing off Chris
Pissing off Alfenza
When we used to have Member of the Month and Ryan campaigned and Kevin got infuriated
Watching movies
OU Field Trip (still have my shirt)
Hanging out with Ralph, Drew and Brian when I rarely get the chance
2009 HHN Spec with the Hot Dog and German Stein and Usher hints.

So much good stuff I won't be able to remember.

The memory that sticks out the most was when I was trying to figure out when soft openings were for WWOHP and I came here and got the info for my sister and brother-in-law. It was when I started following it more and then in the last couple months I have really been following it more.

[HASHTAG]#Potterwatch[/HASHTAG]
Both reading and occasionally contributing.
Can't wait for [HASHTAG]#Transformerswatch[/HASHTAG] & the second [HASHTAG]#Potterwatch[/HASHTAG]