5th Hotel? | Inside Universal Forums

5th Hotel?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico

Staff
Jan 30, 2013
According to Hate's twitter, the 5th Lowes hotel breaks ground late 2014. Do you think his muggle hint means we'll finally get a fully immersive HP themed hotel?

HTF ‏@hatetofly 15h
Loews Hotel Number 5 will break ground in late 2014. See you muggles next year...

He explained what that meant in a mother thread, "My see you next year muggles comment was in reference to the fact I was dropping a potter related tidbit after midnight to start off 2014" so nothing to do with the new hotel at the moment sorry

Uni does need a super high end... Grand Orlandoian anyone? :thumbs:

I would like to see a collection of small private bungalows, each with their own dipping pool. Amenities could include your own private tour guide of the resort. Unfortunately I think more money can be made on a muli-level hotel so I will never see this.

w-retreat-koh-samui-koh-samui_270720130939201148.jpg

Now this is just me being totally in dream world but I think it would be awesome if Universal build an onsite hotel themed to be a ski resort nd throw in an indoor ski slope. Sure it will never happen but one can dream right :lol:

Now this is just me being totally in dream world but I think it would be awesome if Universal build an onsite hotel themed to be a ski resort nd throw in an indoor ski slope. Sure it will never happen but one can dream right :lol:

That would be neat, throw in an indoor ice rink too.

As a Flordian, it'd be cool, but I doubt every other state wants to see snow in June when they see for 1/3 or half of the year. :lol:

What an absolutely brilliant idea. This would make for an extremely diverse attraction from the hot sun. I come from UK and get snow every year but i would definitely appreciate the opportunity to 'hit the slopes' for a day in the middle of a Florida vacation. It could be an extra paid for experience like the dolphin swim at discovery but a short snowboard or ski tuition. Dear Universal please hire Hockeyman55.

As a Flordian, it'd be cool, but I doubt every other state wants to see snow in June when they see for 1/3 or half of the year. :lol:

I can see your point about people coming down here to escape the cold winters but like you said, as someone who sees snow once ever 10 years or so it would rock. I even had a pair of DC snow boarding boats I would love to get more use out of :pound: This has been one of my pipe dreams for someone to build in Florida somewhere close to us. I saw they were kicking around the idea of one by the Sawgrass mall but not sure what ever happened to it.

- - - Updated - - -

What an absolutely brilliant idea. This would make for an extremely diverse attraction from the hot sun. I come from UK and get snow every year but i would definitely appreciate the opportunity to 'hit the slopes' for a day in the middle of a Florida vacation. It could be an extra paid for experience like the dolphin swim at discovery but a short snowboard or ski tuition. Dear Universal please hire Hockeyman55.

This is really something nobody else offers remotely close either so would be really unique to the area. Forget blizzard beach, come ski the real blizzard at Universal Orlando :thumbs:

Um being from Canada I vote no thanks on the indoor winter lol. (As a side note does The Gaylord's indoor ice event do very well? I've never been) I would like something west coast themed based on Santa Monica with a pier and some small rides (Ferris wheel carousel etc) or Nappa Valley with a focus on really good fresh food and wine with high end infinity pools lots of cabanas etc

I can see your point about people coming down here to escape the cold winters but like you said, as someone who sees snow once ever 10 years or so it would rock. I even had a pair of DC snow boarding boats I would love to get more use out of :pound: This has been one of my pipe dreams for someone to build in Florida somewhere close to us. I saw they were kicking around the idea of one by the Sawgrass mall but not sure what ever happened to it.

- - - Updated - - -

This is really something nobody else offers remotely close either so would be really unique to the area. Forget blizzard beach, come ski the real blizzard at Universal Orlando :thumbs:

It is not for everyone (myself included), but that would be true wherever an indoor ski slope could go. The same logic could be used for any major tourist destination. Ya know, if not Orlando then where? The question is not about how many people would not go, it should be how many people would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.