A Dark Ride For Busch Gardens | Inside Universal Forums

A Dark Ride For Busch Gardens

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 6, 2012
Tampa <---> Orlando
I feel they need a new themed attraction for Busch Gardens Tampa, Williamsburg has a dark ride like spiderman and a revenge of the mummy type coaster I feel they need something.

Last edited:
I feel they need a new themed attraction for Busch Gardens Tampa, Williamsburg has a dark ride like spiderman and a revenge of the mummy type coaster I feel they need something.

Williamsburg has a dark ride like Spider-man in the sense that it has the same ride system. The rest is a jumbled mess.

Verbolten is awesome though.

The park has needed an indoor attraction of significance for the longest time now. It's practically useless being there when it's raining.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg actually has a handful of indoor attractions, DarKastle, Europe In The Air, terrible Pirates show, and then the handful of other shows.

I actually enjoyed DarKastle.
the attraction as a whole was pretty impressive...but the ride itself did seem a bit scattered, I still had fun on it.
I'm glad I went on it the 1 time I did, but I enjoyed every coaster more than I enjoyed DarKastle.
From what I hear I assume the same will stay true with Verbolten in place of Big Bad Wolf