Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Lurker Rises

Mar 2, 2020
Hey IU Community,
For a couple years now, I have lurked within the shadows, and I have seen the tides of HHN rise and fall, I have gotten the inside scoop from here more times than I can count such as spec leading to Ghostbusters at HHN and early rumblings that T2 would be replaced by Bourne, and most of all, I just think it is time to finally become a member of the community. Living in the Northeastern US means that I don't really have as much access to the parks than other people on these forms.
But, above all else,

hi. :wave: i cant wait to finally meet everyone.

Welcome to the forums!! Also a northeastern-er myself, although planning to move to the Tampa/Orlando area soon. It’s such a great community here. For the most part everyone is super respectful and actually interested in thoughtful and meaningful discussions. Easily the best forum I’ve ever found. We’re happy to have ya aboard!

A LURKER! GET EM
ImpishHonoredGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

___
Welcome to IU man! We won't bite--not hard at-least. :tease: :toast:

Welcome! I'm from the Northeast too, so visiting and chatting on these forums are my way of a mental trip down to Universal. Have fun!