Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Note from Us..... Our Future

As some of you may know - Jonathan Green will be leaving Inside Universal, with his last day being Jan 31. We're going to miss his hard work, knowledge, and contributions to the site.

As far as I go - you may have noticed a lack of my presence recently. Besides the Holidays and general life stuff - I got hit hard during flu season and have been sick for the better part of 2 months. It's finally subsiding so I'll be around more to pester you guys.

As some of you may know - Jonathan Green will be leaving Inside Universal, with his last day being Jan 31. We're going to miss his hard work, knowledge, and contributions to the site.

As far as I go - you may have noticed a lack of my presence recently. Besides the Holidays and general life stuff - I got hit hard during flu season and have been sick for the better part of 2 months. It's finally subsiding so I'll be around more to pester you guys.
Dude. I'm not important like some of the frequent posters, but I havent been able to post as much as I'd like because I've been sick since October (also dealing with loss of jobs etc.) So I honestly hope you feel better. I was in the emergency room the other day just felt bad that people were being hit so hard this year with whatever they have. Glad you are feeling better and here's hoping you get back to full strength because we need you and this is going to be a big year!!

PS. Any new mods or staff, Hello! Havent been able to keep up since the merge but greetings people!!

Heal up Bri man, the drunkin river crew needs you come warmer weather.

Some of Jonathan's stuff was not only the best I've ever seen about USH, but some of the best I've ever seen about theme parks period. Best of luck with whatever comes next!