Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Advisable to go while raining?

Mar 16, 2013
Is it advisable to go when it rains? I have been an AP before but I have never been to the park when it rains... do you recommend it? Do they cancel waterworld?

Is it advisable to go when it rains? I have been an AP before but I have never been to the park when it rains... do you recommend it? Do they cancel waterworld?
When I went, Waterworld played in a light rain but I believe later shows were canceled when it started to downpour. If the rain is heavy enough they give out hot chocolate and coffee and lines are usually a little shorter than usual so I would definitely recommend going if you don't mind the rain. 

The rain day guarantee ticket has been eliminated because most of the outdoor venues which would cancel during the rain no longer exist.  Waterworld and Animal Actors do cancel during inclement weather situations.  I believe Dino Play, stilt walkers, and the water area of SSFL closes as well.

I will be interested to see if Hippogriff will be added to this short list.

Last edited by a moderator: