Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

After 10pm Front of the Line (USH)

Jun 17, 2015
is universal offering this again in 2018? It’s not on their website. If so, does anyone know the cost?

I think the time depends on park close time. 10 for 1 close and 11 for 2 close. Wouldn't know for sure cause its past my bedtime

Just so you know.. it took us about 5 hours to make it thru all 10 houses even with Express. We were averaging 30 minutes per house. So while it's a savings, I wouldn't hope you expect to actually make it thru all 10 and hope you plan to hit some houses before then.

Just so you know.. it took us about 5 hours to make it thru all 10 houses even with Express. We were averaging 30 minutes per house. So while it's a savings, I wouldn't hope you expect to actually make it thru all 10 and hope you plan to hit some houses before then.
I would expect during the last hour and a half or so the lines for express in particular are minimal?

I would expect during the last hour and a half or so the lines for express in particular are minimal?

You would think.. but this was the absolute worst Express year I've had and I've gotten it most years since 2003. I don't know if it was mobile entry or what but the lines moved so slowly and they only ever had 1 person scanning and it would take forever.

I swear there was at least 1 house where it seemed like regular was moving faster than Express. If the line posted is 50 minutes, the Express line shouldn't be 30. But they can waltz right in as they don't have to be scanned.

You would think.. but this was the absolute worst Express year I've had and I've gotten it most years since 2003. I don't know if it was mobile entry or what but the lines moved so slowly and they only ever had 1 person scanning and it would take forever.

I swear there was at least 1 house where it seemed like regular was moving faster than Express. If the line posted is 50 minutes, the Express line shouldn't be 30. But they can waltz right in as they don't have to be scanned.
Seems like they should have lower crowds in express and it be easier to justify adequate staff as they jack up the rates. But I'll never buy express anyway because then the man wins.

Seems like they should have lower crowds in express and it be easier to justify adequate staff as they jack up the rates. But I'll never buy express anyway because then the man wins.

Yup. At $130 a pop for last night and thousands sold, I think they can afford more than 1 person scanning. Even if it's their way to control crowd flow, there should be another person checking/advising for passes are ready to be scanned.