Ahsoka (Disney+) | Inside Universal Forums

Ahsoka (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Rosario Dawson will be reprising her role as Ahsoka Tano in a series set during the time of The Mandalorian.

Last edited:
I have to think this is the next logical step for Bo-Katan. Possibly to have a prominent role and the two of them (maybe Sabine?) would set out to find Ezra and battle Thrawn? And since it's set during the time of The Mandolorian, Mando himself may be a part of this series at some point.

So based on a post that Rosario Dawson posted to Instagram, she seems to confirm the Mena Massoud will be playing Ezra and Lars Mikkelson will be portraying Thrawn. It's still not confirmed by LucasFilm of course, but with her actually being Ahsoka, she's the closest thing there is to go by right now.

OR... she's really not in the loop at all, saw the headline, and assumed something had been officially announced!
All i'm saying is we don't have anything better to go on + Mena Massoud was rumored for Ezra many months ago anyway... it was literally the last thing I posted about in this thread back in February.

Reactions: belloq87
Dangit, @Nick.

In all honesty, heck of a get and the fact that it's being kept top secret has me interested here. We still don't know who's playing Adult Hera here, so I can see it being her potentially...but hear me out, given the nature of Mandalorian S2 having Hamill play Luke..

What if Mary's playing Leia?

Dangit, @Nick.

In all honesty, heck of a get and the fact that it's being kept top secret has me interested here. We still don't know who's playing Adult Hera here, so I can see it being her potentially...but hear me out, given the nature of Mandalorian S2 having Hamill play Luke..

What if Mary's playing Leia?
Could you imagine if we get scene with Luke and Leia together again? How uncanny would that be, right?

Could you imagine if we get scene with Luke and Leia together again? How uncanny would that be, right?

At this point, I incredibly don't consider it an impossibility. Especially if it was signed off with Billie Lourd and the rest of Fisher's estate.

We are rumored to be getting Han in Boba Fett, wouldn't be out of field.

This look very good, like I was not expecting much but this looks fun. They also said the line we have wanted to hear....since Disney bought Star Wars.....

HEIR TO THE EMPIRE!!!!!​

This look very good, like I was not expecting much but this looks fun. They also said the line we have wanted to hear....since Disney bought Star Wars.....

HEIR TO THE EMPIRE!!!!!​

Mando S3 trailer looked great too so lets wait and see.