Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Air Boat Tour

Jun 12, 2016
Dublin, Ireland
I'm looking at taking a break from the parks and spending a day doing something like this. Maybe combine with a wildlife park or something.

Would anyone have any recommendations?

(or any recommendations for something different to do to get a break from the parks?)

Gatorland? Ziplining? Never done an airboat tour but there are a bunch of companies advertizing them. I would find one that has been in business a while then check the reviews for them. I am sure there are some here who have done them and they can give first hand advice.

I've looked at going to a gun club but I've found the prices to be high for what it is and given the recent events, it seems almost a bit wrong.

Guns fascinate and terrify me.

1) Escape rooms - there are several companies in Orlando, Google "escape room Orlando," and some will be listed. They are so much fun. If I had to choose a few recommendations, it would be Escapology and The Escape Game Orlando.

2) Orlando Tree Trek - outdoor ropes course with ziplines, located in Kissimmee.

I've never been on an airboat tour around here, mainly because I much prefer driving the airboat rather than having someone else drive. This is only due to experiences when I was younger. That said it depends on what you are looking for in a tour, are you looking to see alligators, old Florida swamps and sawgrass, or just want the experience. I know there is a place down 50 that looked pretty nice near the Lone Cabbage, also in Oviedo there is a place called Black Hammock that does tours out on Lake Jessup.