Animal Kingdom After Hours | Inside Universal Forums

Animal Kingdom After Hours

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 7, 2018
Hey All,

When I'm going down this year, there's going to be an AK After Hours night the Saturday our Frequent Fear Pass isn't active and I haven't done AK is over a decade so it could be a cool opportunity to see everything. I'd like to try to get most of the rides in since I'm not much of a meet and greet type of guy.

Has anyone done an After Hours event and think it's worth going? Or is it just a cash grab?

Thanks in advance.

I have done all 4 after hours events and would definitely say it’s worth it (subjective) . I could say more but I would just echo what @Joe put in his blog post. It is certainly surreal to see the parks so empty but also good at the same time. The only thing I would do differently is not be in the park all day that we have an after hours event ticket for, I would do a different park during the day then switch to the after hours event (if you aren’t doing this as a stand-alone thing).