Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Annual Pass Price

BernardMesa

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2013
California
I'm about ready to renew my pass and was curious if there is any discount to renew it? Cause in the past there was, and last year when I renewed at the park the lady gave me a year and a half when I asked if there was any discounts or promotions going on.

I just renewed my pass as well. Online there is no discount option, only the flex pay ability. The 18 month renewal was only to have more people return when Transformers opened. Needless to say, that benefit is no longer available. The only way to receive a discount is to pay the full price of the pass and purchase your renewal at the park. I was able to save $10 off the premium star pass.