Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Anyone been to World of Coke in Atlanta?

GadgetGuru

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
Anybody ever been to World of Coke in Atlanta? As somebody who doesn’t really drink pop, is it worth the trip if I’m in town?

I went when I was very young. I remember really liking it and the memories have stuck with me over the years. I am a pretty big soda guy but, I think anyone would find it interesting. There is a big focus on Coke and it’s relation to history. If you think about it for the past 100+ years every where humankind has been, Coke has been. I’m pretty sure it was a combo ticket with the Georgia Aquarium. The two attractions are right next door to each so it is very well worth it to visit both.

To me the best part was doing all of the drinks from around the world. I'm a big soda person so it was cool seeing its effect on culture through the ages, but it's up to you.

The ‘drinks around the world’ section is real neat. Think Epcot’s Club Cool on steroids.

If given the choice of this or the neighboring aquarium, I’d probably go with the fish. But if you’re able to do both it’s worth a look.

Also if you haven’t already looked into it, check out the Varsity. It’s real close and another must hit Atlanta spot.

I live in Athens GA and we go to the ATL a few times a year. World of Coke sucks. There's a 10 minute movie, a store, some exhibits, and the tasting room. Not worth it.

The Georgia Aquarium is literally across the green space and it is unbelievable. Take the whole day and go there.

Last edited:
Have to agree with @Skold , went once and would never pay to go back. Slightly interesting trying the different drinks....and that is about it. Go to the aquarium, and go see the other sites that Atlanta has to offer.

You’re all amazing! Thank you so much for the advice. This is why I love this forum.

I’ll probably go to the Aquarium, Varsity and the Center for Puppetry Arts (after watching the Defunctland Muppets series)

I went to Atlanta last year, hit the World of Coke, Aquarium, and the Center for Puppetry Arts among other spots. If you have any questions. I liked the WOC and I don't think I paid that much to get in, it was clean and fun, but nothing ground breaking. The Club Cool room was the best part... a lot of the other stuff is like EXTREME marketing... "Coke is a very important part of everyones life?... RIGHT?"

The Puppetry Arts place is a bit away from the downtown stuff, but worth the trip if you're a huge Muppet fan, but isn't very big and you can get through it rather quickly even if you take your time.

I also went to the Civil Rights Museum which was very educational and moving, but is def a bit of a downer, but if that is something you were interested in I would highly recommend it.

The Aquarium is AMAZING def the biggest Aquarium outside of SeaWorld I've ever been too... highly recommended tons to see and lots of shows.

The Aquarium is great, especially the behind the scenes tour. Highly recommend.

World of Coke is terrible in an amazing way. They have a 4D Theater. The film is super cringeworthy. You can barely hear the film over the hydraulics for the motion seats. The seats themselves give you whiplash. Most of the water effects don’t work.

The entire place isn’t even subtle about the brainwashing. I spent two hours there and I loved it. It’s so terrible but brings me so much joy.