AP Question | Inside Universal Forums

AP Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

jay

Apr 6, 2011
A google search wasn't bringing any results so I thought I'd ask here in case anyone may know. My AP is expiring this weekend and as of now I'm contemplating whether I should renew it or not. It expires Sunday the 3rd.

Am I able to visit the park on Sunday or is Saturday the last day I can attend?

What type of AP is it?

This is my understanding of how their AP system works:

The No Blackout and Premium APs are valid 365 full days from the date of your first visit. So if you activated your AP on 1/1/13 your pass would be good through and including 1/1/14.

The Buy a Day, Costco, Value and every other discounted APs are valid 364 days from your first visit. So if you activated your AP on 1/1/13 your pass would be good through and including 12/31/13.

I currently have a No Blackout pass which I activated on 12/26/13 and my online account says that my pass expires on 12/27/14. Previously I had a Value Pass which I activated on 5/18/12 and that pass was good through 5/17/13.

I would call the park to make sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
My AP is the 12 month value pass which I bought on Costco. For the year I'd be able to use it for, it only had 2 weeks of black out days and was cheaper than the BDGY pass so I thought it was better to get than the No Blackout pass which is what I've had in the past few years.

I took Ryan's advice and called the AP Information line. I was told last day I can use my AP is Saturday so maybe I'll heqd out to the park tomorrow. Anyway, thanks for the replies. :)

Last edited by a moderator: