Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Around the Universe- March 30, 2015

Good stuff. The rockwork looks better as they are now layering on different colors since last time where it was just that dark color.

I already commented on the article itself but this is a really great, concise way to talk about the states of both parks in their entirety... Really good job :thumbs:

All this time I thought the vines over the IOA "The Adventure Begins/Lives On" bridge was decorative. I never saw it growing all around the words like it is today.

That is just creeping fig... same plant they use for the Disney faux topiary. You can only train it so much and in its secondary stage is completely unusable as it grows thicker branches and far larger leaves and even figs. Landscapers do not want the later.