Atkins Diet at the Parks | Inside Universal Forums

Atkins Diet at the Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
This is geared more towards SoCal parks, but I’m going on a high-protein/no carb or sugar diet. Being that I frequent all four of the major SoCal parks (Disney, USH, Knott’s, and SFMM), I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for what to eat at any of those parks.

I know for SFMM I can walk down to Wendy’s and get a protein style.

This is geared more towards SoCal parks, but I’m going on a high-protein/no carb or sugar diet. Being that I frequent all four of the major SoCal parks (Disney, USH, Knott’s, and SFMM), I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for what to eat at any of those parks.

I know for SFMM I can walk down to Wendy’s and get a protein style.
Develop a taste for chicken and ribs

I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for what to eat at any of those parks.
You can ask for a "protein style" burger in all the places in USH, Knott's and Disneyland.
Order a couple of hot dogs, pull the meat out of the bun and smother in mustard.
They all offer turkey legs.
Veggie and meat skewers at Bengal Barbeque
Veggies and meat without the rice at Panda

This is Southern California. Walk into any restaurant of fast food place and tell them you're on a no carb, no sugar diet and they will have something for you.

Reactions: JoeCamel and Freak
You can ask for a "protein style" burger in all the places in USH, Knott's and Disneyland.
Order a couple of hot dogs, pull the meat out of the bun and smother in mustard.
They all offer turkey legs.
Veggie and meat skewers at Bengal Barbeque
Veggies and meat without the rice at Panda

This is Southern California. Walk into any restaurant of fast food place and tell them you're on a no carb, no sugar diet and they will have something for you.
Thanks for the feedback! The only concern I have is Panda. I’m worried that the sauces they smother up the meats and veggies in might have carbs or sugar in it.