Attraction Homages | Inside Universal Forums

Attraction Homages

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 29, 2013
Florida
Hey! Can you guys list some homages in attractions that refere to the attraction that was there before them? I know of some but I know there are a lot more I d not know:thumbs:

From IMDb: Yes, in the queue area for the ride, there are multiple bananas lying on crew equipment. In another part of the queue, there is a hieroglyphic showing King Kong as a pharaoh. In the first room of the ride portion, the character Reggie is wearing a t-shirt that says "Kong Rules!", and in the second room of the ride portion, there is a golden statue of King Kong on top of the empire state building.
There is also a video with Doc Brown in The Simpsons Ride queue, you can see it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9r2EYy3rxU

There is a headstone for Mr Toad in the Haunted Mansion graveyard (past the exit)

Last edited:
There's a picture of Mister Toad giving a deed to Owl in MK's Winnie the Pooh. It's a cute one!

There is a "Paranormal Investigations" Advert in one of the Windows of the TWISTER facade. As usual I can't find me picture of it but it is of course a reference to the Ghostbusters Spooktacular attraction that Twister replaced.