Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

August 22 Photo Update

BruceTheShark

Contributing Editor
Feb 12, 2013
Los Angeles, California

IMG_2563 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

New structure at Water World for upcoming audio improvements

IMG_2574 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

The clock is ticking on this one...

IMG_2577 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

IMG_2588 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

IMG_2592 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Looking good!

IMG_2599 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Looking really good...

IMG_2612 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

IMG_2629 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

IMG_2631 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Bathroom construction

IMG_2648 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Insidious: Into the Further is coming along nicely

IMG_2651 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

So is The Walking Dead

IMG_2661 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Can't see much of Black Sabbath

IMG_2685 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Everybody say, "Hi Bruce!"

IMG_2701 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

This has popped up next to the other HHN vehicles, those who remember Walking Dead season 3, will remember a horse trailer...

IMG_2702 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

IMG_2733 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Evil Dead maze. I noticed a bright red tree near the beginning/exit area, those who've seen the 2013 movie may make the connection.

IMG_2744 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

IMG_2742 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

The roofing seems to finally be finished

IMG_2807 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

Arnold, you said you'd be back... I'm holding you to that!

IMG_2819 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

IMG_2825 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

That's a wrap!

IMG_2583 by Bruce A. Babcock, on Flickr

I see Transformers was temporaily closed that day you went. :)

Awesome photos! The Terminator one makes me sad. I never did get to see that show. We always walked past it and said "Hmm, next time. It's not going anywhere." HMMM.

Just curious, what kind of camera do you use? I'm shopping around for one and I really like how clear your photos are.

Very nice pictures, I was wondering what kind of camera you used? I just have a older Kodak 16MP, but the zoom on it sucks. So I am looking for a new camera to take on my trio next year.

Greg

Awesome photos! The Terminator one makes me sad. I never did get to see that show. We always walked past it and said "Hmm, next time. It's not going anywhere." HMMM.

Just curious, what kind of camera do you use? I'm shopping around for one and I really like how clear your photos are.
Very nice pictures, I was wondering what kind of camera you used? I just have a older Kodak 16MP, but the zoom on it sucks. So I am looking for a new camera to take on my trio next year.

Greg
Bruce seems to be away, so let me try to answer: he's using a Canon T3i with the kit-lens. It's a crop-body DSLR, and I highly recommend it if you're starting out.