Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

August 3, 2014 Photo Update – Fast and Furious, Wizarding World, Horror Nights and More

Lots of the signs around the park directing guests to major attractions now have WaterWorld listed as well. I was even standing next to Jurassic Park and had a sign pointing me to WaterWorld. Tour guides also advertise it at the end of the Studio Tour as if it's a brand new attraction.

Not surprised, with all the work they've done on the extra seating and the overall show. I think it really solidifies that this is staying at least 4 years after Potter. At least I would hope so lol.

And since it's kinda impossible for us to have a show like Cinematic Spectacular, WATERWORLD is our best bet for a big scale show.

(And I still think that they should create a Cinematic Spectacular type of show in the WaterWorld arena for night time.

)

I am soooooo glad that Waterworld was injected with new life. Remember when we were all afraid it might leave the park? It is such a relief that it stayed and that it will continue here for what it seems many, many years