Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

And we have thousands of acres of land still to develop. We could actually build seven new full lands if we wanted to around the world
What a bizarre number to arrive at, and I'm not sure what he really means by it. There's way more room across all of Disney's parks than for just seven new lands.

What a bizarre number to arrive at, and I'm not sure what he really means by it. There's way more room across all of Disney's parks than for just seven new lands
Not my brain trying to count each Disney Resort & only getting 6 instead of 7 :rolleyes:

- Disneyland
- WDW
- Paris
- TOKYO
- Hong Kong
- Shanghai

Do you have to visit all 6 in order to unlock the mysterious 7th location!? I'm too lazy to check, but did I forget one? :eyes:

Not my brain trying to count each Disney Resort & only getting 6 instead of 7 :rolleyes:

- Disneyland
- WDW
- Paris
- TOKYO
- Hong Kong
- Shanghai

Do you have to visit all 6 in order to unlock the mysterious 7th location!? I'm too lazy to check, but did I forget one? :eyes:

I think that Iger meant that they could build 7 new lands in the acreage owned across all six resorts.

He can't even push his sequels to be released in a timely manner. Look at the gap between 1 & 2 o_O
Still has better creative direction moving forward than MCU at the moment. :eyes:

Or at least give DL Alien Encounter! This generation needs to get the :poop: scared out of them like we did as teens! *twitches*
I miss this. I think the fact it was in a Disney park is what threw people off the most because there was nothing else like it there and the rest of the park was cuddly in comparison. lol I loved it.

Yes, it was the scariest thing I've ever been on and to this day I haven't seen anything capture that again. I still think it's a shame it went away and that Disney hasn't tried to do something like this again. We could argue about the intensity of the ride but there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. :p

I don't think Disney would ever do something like that again with any expansion projects sadly.

And that "Star Wars Experience" ended up terrible & not very Star Wars-y. MarvelLand was an underwhelming addition to DCA.

While both lands do bring in an audience, they're just not great lands/experiences. I can't see Avatar being any better.

The parks need more work than they do another new land. Unless something replaces the entirety of HollywoodLand at DCA.

I mean we know nothing about this...Disney seems to have zero idea as well

I hope it turns out well but no Idea every time Iger talks about it they flip flop on what the terms they are using for this is

And that "Star Wars Experience" ended up terrible & not very Star Wars-y. MarvelLand was an underwhelming addition to DCA.

While both lands do bring in an audience, they're just not great lands/experiences. I can't see Avatar being any better.

The parks need more work than they do another new land. Unless something replaces the entirety of HollywoodLand at DCA.
I don't think Galaxys Edge and Avengers Campus are that comparible, and GE did give us the second best ride at the resort after IAJA. That and the Ronto-less wraps are my go to for lunch :)

I still hope this does end up being a full land. Ideally with something unique to DLR.

I don't think Galaxys Edge and Avengers Campus are that comparible, and GE did give us the second best ride at the resort after IAJA. That and the Ronto-less wraps are my go to for lunch :)

I still hope this does end up being a full land. Ideally with something unique to DLR.
Also while online people don’t like these lands

Normal people seem to like if not love them

It’s rare that Avengers campus isn’t packed and kids and adults seem to love running into antman or Spider-Man just walking around

Also I’ve only heard good things about avatar land besides the boat ride needing just a little more

So while I might not care for the avatar IP, the land seems to work pretty well esport night which over hear at Disneyland would happen most nights u like over at AK which closes early many nights

Last edited:
It’s rare that Avengers campus isn’t packed and kids and adults seem to love running into antman or Spider-Man just walking around
Yeah, one unequivocally good thing about Avengers Campus is the meet and greets. Kids absolutely love “randomly” happening upon these characters and the actors do wonderful work.

Anyway, Avatar in Animal Kingdom kicks ass. Even a direct clone would be welcomed by me.