Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More food & beverage details:

Sweet! Nothing sticking out to me just yet, but I love that they are sponsored by Impossible. Fiance is a vegetarian and IMO, Impossible is one of the better tasting alternatives. I'm glad there will be more options for people!

Reactions: Grabnar
I guess I’m in the minority here, but I’m not terribly overwhelmed by the food they’re offering in Pym’s Kitchen. The oversized meatball with pasta looks pretty good though. *Takes a second look* Okay, the breakfast actually looks really good. The biggest gripe I have is there such a narrow window to enjoy the breakfast. If it’s anything like the morning Ronto wrap at GE, you gotta be there right at rope drop or you’re not getting breakfast.

The only food I’m eager to try that’s on Avengers Campus is the shawarma At least they got that right.

You remember Thanos and Loki? This is them now, feel old yet?

act029834029840293482039423423.jpg

That's essentially what it is, a Pay to Win form of merchandise that works for this specific attraction, as it will recognize when the user has that of the object.

It feels, very scammy.
It's not pay to win if the only difference is cosmetic (exploding bot/webbed bot). Basic DLC discourse 101.

I wouldn't put it past them though.

I feel like this was something that the designers originally wanted to be part of the ride like 3D glasses, and during some part during the Queue you could customize it (like Test-Track and the car). But the higher-ups looked at it and made it into a a separate thing.

So now the cancerous ways of EA and mobile gaming of "pay to win" have made its way into theme parks?

This ride just reeks of red flags that it's going to suck.
Don't you worry Disney hardcore fans and rich parents will support this because they don't care about quality

It's honestly impressive how badly they're botching the land rollout for such an easy grand slam of a franchise every step of the way.

Last edited:
It honestly impressive how badly they're botching the land rollout for such an easy grand slam of a franchise every step of the way.
Not surprising given everything else they've botched and their complacency. Especially the complacency. Parks with Animal Kingdom level attendance should not be getting new rides effectively once a decade. And unless something gets announced soon, Disney seems perfectly content to counter Epic Universe with *checks notes* the Splash Mountain retheme.

I will say, they seem to have an exciting comprehensive plan for Disneyland Resort, and I do think Spider-Man will be a pleasant ride. But just as Smuggler's Run buckled under the weight of expectations brought on by Rise, so too will Spider-Man have to carry the expectations of the Avengers, and for much longer.

EDIT: And if it's gonna take till 2025, maybe they should try to throw something together in the Art of Animation building. If Pets can fit in half an acre, surely they can retrofit a neat dark ride into a 1-acre warehouse.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Not surprising given everything else they've botched and their complacency. Especially the complacency. Parks with Animal Kingdom level attendance should not be getting new rides effectively once a decade. And unless something gets announced soon, Disney seems perfectly content to counter Epic Universe with *checks notes* the Splash Mountain retheme.

I will say, they seem to have an exciting comprehensive plan for Disneyland Resort, and I do think Spider-Man will be a pleasant ride. But just as Smuggler's Run buckled under the weight of expectations brought on by Rise, so too will Spider-Man have to carry the expectations of the Avengers, and for much longer.

EDIT: And if it's gonna take till 2025, maybe they should try to throw something together in the Art of Animation building. If Pets can fit in half an acre, surely they can retrofit a neat dark ride into a 1-acre warehouse.
Oh, absolutely. Definitely not surprising in the slightest. I think this is unfortunately just the Disney Way™ at this point. The end result is usually fine, but we're at the point where I'd be more shocked if a rollout wasn't a mess.