Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

The one thing I definitely enjoy about this land is that they are already showing a willingness to upgrade their characters pretty much weekly to keep up with the MCU. It may not always look great, but at least it's an attempt to bring something different to the land every time you visit.
It's almost as if that's what SW:GE should've been from the start.

Missed opportunity not having Mando roam SW:GE. All we got is chewy and rey. HooRey!
I have posts about this.....if they did even a fun Mando event during the Pandemic I think Disney could have easily made 80-100 bucks or more per person.

Disney really was stupid in being cheap during the Pandemic

Also on Topic where the hell is Loki Gator? They do all these crappy Loki Costumes but the one easy fun Loki they don't cash in on? Easily could be baby groot 2.0 if they cashed in on that character

Hell if we don't get Loki Gator in GOTG3 or Thor 4...someone needs to be fired

I have posts about this.....if they did even a fun Mando event during the Pandemic I think Disney could have easily made 80-100 bucks or more per person.

Disney really was stupid in being cheap during the Pandemic

Also on Topic where the hell is Loki Gator? They do all these crappy Loki Costumes but the one easy fun Loki they don't cash in on? Easily could be baby groot 2.0 if they cashed in on that character

Hell if we don't get Loki Gator in GOTG3 or Thor 4...someone needs to be fired
Gator Loki is pretty much Kid Loki's pet. If Kid Loki makes it out and becomes part of the Young Avengers, then maybe we'll say Gator Loki, too. Otherwise, I think it was a one-off.

Gator Loki is pretty much Kid Loki's pet. If Kid Loki make's it out and becomes part of the Young Avengers, then maybe we'll say Gator Loki, too. Otherwise, I think it was a one-off.
They need to change that...I don't need him to be a main character but him showing up now and then for a joke would be great and would fit into Thor/GOTG weridness very well

Also there is zero excuse he is not in the park, when they did like 5 different Loki Costumes. I bet Loki gator would have a HUGEEEE line

They need to change that...I don't need him to be a main character but him showing up now and then for a joke would be great and would fit into Thor/GOTG weridness very well

Also there is zero excuse he is not in the park, when they did like 5 different Loki Costumes. I bet Loki gator would have a HUGEEEE line
Gator Loki would make a better plush than M&G.

IDK if this is the right thread but it sounds like they're moving forward with the Avengers Quinjet E-ticket? It's expected to be an even more advanced FoP (people separated from each other), correct?

I've noticed in Avengers Campus no one is buying the Web Slingers upgrades from the carts:lol:. They could probably sell way more if people could actually RE-RIDE the attraction. They have to fight for a boarding group and only ride once a day. Hope this ride switches to standby soon.

I've noticed in Avengers Campus no one is buying the Web Slingers upgrades from the carts:lol:. They could probably sell way more if people could actually RE-RIDE the attraction. They have to fight for a boarding group and only ride once a day. Hope this ride switches to standby soon.
Is MMRR opening next year? I'm assuming that ride will get BGs once it opens and it'll be dropped from Web Slingers at the latest once that ride opens. However, I really don't see a reason why the ride would need to keep the BGs other than to give another BG option beyond RotR, which probably draws at the very least some people away from that ride. I think they were certainly hoping it would be a bigger draw though to further relieve RotR.

Is MMRR opening next year? I'm assuming that ride will get BGs once it opens and it'll be dropped from Web Slingers at the latest once that ride opens. However, I really don't see a reason why the ride would need to keep the BGs other than to give another BG option beyond RotR, which probably draws at the very least some people away from that ride. I think they were certainly hoping it would be a bigger draw though to further relieve RotR.
I hope boarding groups are gone for ROTR by the MMRR 2023 opening date. Rise can't be utilizing BG forever right? If I recall correctly, the initial reason to use them was for the poor ride reliability which seems to have improved greatly since opening. Two boarding groups in one park seems like a nightmare.

I hope boarding groups are gone for ROTR by the MMRR 2023 opening date. Rise can't be utilizing BG forever right? If I recall correctly, the initial reason to use them was for the poor ride reliability which seems to have improved greatly since opening. Two boarding groups in one park seems like a nightmare.
The attraction is getting Lightning Lane though, so I kinda think BG's are still going to stick around for the ride for awhile, if only simply as a way to push guests into buying the Lightning Lane upcharge.

Is there a reason characters like Captain America, Ant-Man, and others have to stay up on the Avengers building catwalk? The Wakanda warriors can be down with the guests. Or do they actually come down at some point to take photos and I’m missing it?

Is there a reason characters like Captain America, Ant-Man, and others have to stay up on the Avengers building catwalk? The Wakanda warriors can be down with the guests. Or do they actually come down at some point to take photos and I’m missing it?

Ant Man has come down, don't know about Cap but I figure they can.

I've seen Ant Man/Wasp, Captain America, Black Widow and Thor/Loki all down with guests. I think when they are up there on the catwalk it's just more of an atmosphere/photo op thing.