Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

Just build an Avengers ride period at this point. They should’ve decided on a ride and had this open like two years ago. It is unbelievable how long they are taking just to start construction. Just make up your mind already Disney.
If Disney was dead set on building this they would have already started. They have proven they can build quick if they are motivated to. The fact they haven't could very well tie into the theory that Avatar is coming to DCA and attention is being put towards that to have it ready for LA2028 instead of the Avengers E ticket. Maybe they also want to make sure the MCU is on more stable ground critically and financially before moving forwards with an E ticket.

Just build an Avengers ride period at this point. They should’ve decided on a ride and had this open like two years ago. It is unbelievable how long they are taking just to start construction. Just make up your mind already Disney.
Just make up their mind... yet all of their ideas for this space are pretty bad to mediocre. This is the last actual DCA expansion plot as of now. If they don't think something is good enough yet to be built there or worthy of being a Marvel E-ticket, then i'm fine with waiting however long as it takes, as long as they actually get it right.

Just make up their mind... yet all of their ideas for this space are pretty bad to mediocre. This is the last actual DCA expansion plot as of now. If they don't think something is good enough yet to be built there or worthy of being a Marvel E-ticket, then i'm fine with waiting however long as it takes, as long as they actually get it right.
…so basically never. LOL

I thought the Multiverse concept was great for an Avengers E ticket. A catch all ride with an iconic villain that sounded like it could be easily adaptable to whatever is on the horizon for the MCU.

Ultimately, choose a Villain, and have the Avengers fight them off for a ride. Continuity, film inclusion, story based, hasn’t matter whatsoever for Guardians. This obviously needs a little more umph, but I fear they’re severely overthinking the concept. Just have superheroes fight villains.

At this rate it seems that with Marvel not doing that great in the box office and with critics, it seems that Disney wants to prioritize Avatar over the Avengers E ticket for the next big thing at DLR post Tiana's. Plus with fans and even the studio themselves not to sure about the overall direction of the MCU coupled with the fact the franchise could be undergoing a reboot post Secret Wars, further explains why there has been no movement on this ride. Why commit to an attraction that could have elements in it that could become outdated quickly even more so if the franchise is rebooted post SW.

For an Avengers E ticket, I think the way they should go about it would be to wait for the series to be rebooted post Secret Wars. Keep the Multiverse or something like it as the underlying concept that would allow for a catch all team up attraction as well as the IOA Spiderman/Transformers SCOOP ride vehicle. Then craft a storyline that would allow them to swap out the main villain as the MCU or whatever the rebooted universe is called evolves. And to make this more interesting, have multiple villains the heroes have to fight like IOA's Spiderman. This would also be a perfect application for Disney to use those black box/digital effects reset patents.

At this rate it seems that with Marvel not doing that great in the box office and with critics, it seems that Disney wants to prioritize Avatar over the Avengers E ticket for the next big thing at DLR post Tiana's. Plus with fans and even the studio themselves not to sure about the overall direction of the MCU coupled with the fact the franchise could be undergoing a reboot post Secret Wars, further explains why there has been no movement on this ride. Why commit to an attraction that could have elements in it that could become outdated quickly even more so if the franchise is rebooted post SW.

For an Avengers E ticket, I think the way they should go about it would be to wait for the series to be rebooted post Secret Wars. Keep the Multiverse or something like it as the underlying concept that would allow for a catch all team up attraction as well as the IOA Spiderman/Transformers SCOOP ride vehicle. Then craft a storyline that would allow them to swap out the main villain as the MCU or whatever the rebooted universe is called evolves. And to make this more interesting, have multiple villains the heroes have to fight like IOA's Spiderman. This would also be a perfect application for Disney to use those black box/digital effects reset patents.
While I also do question if this Avengers ride is ever going to get built…dude chill. Lol

At this point they should either just build it now or move on to something else. They missed their ideal window. At this point they should worry more bout getting it open before the Olympics than trying to tie it in to the next Avengers movie.

Reel the blue sky talk back in please. Thank you.