Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Then why does it cost as much to use Lightening lane as ROTS?

We can talk all day about it but Disney thinks these two rides should be the same value. At least Racers is a true E ticket, so it cost 15-24 bucks for a LL makes sense but that's also what Webslingers cost

Because… Disney?

Over on the WDW forums. They discussed a patent that was filed recently for what appears to be a Moana attraction but speculated that it (the ride system) could also be used for the Avengers E ticket. Based on the patent do you think it could be used for the Avengers E ticket based on the concept art we got at D23 2022?

Over on the WDW forums. They discussed a patent that was filed recently for what appears to be a Moana attraction but speculated that it (the ride system) could also be used for the Avengers E ticket. Based on the patent do you think it could be used for the Avengers E ticket based on the concept art we got at D23 2022?

I doubt it. I would pay attention to the Peter Pan ride coming to DisneySea. The model for the ride vehicle looks very similar to the vehicle shown in the Avengers concept art.

But if by sone chance this is what we’re getting that what a freaking waste! All of these years waiting for a proper Avengers ride and we get a simple simulator ride. I’d rather just have the RnRC clone from Paris than another dang simulator like this.

I doubt it. I would pay attention to the Peter Pan ride coming to DisneySea. The model for the ride vehicle looks very similar to the vehicle shown in the Avengers concept art.

But if by sone chance this is what we’re getting that what a freaking waste! All of these years waiting for a proper Avengers ride and we get a simple simulator ride. I’d rather just have the RnRC clone from Paris than another dang simulator like this.
The more I think about it I think we will get the DisneySea ride system. Though in someways it reminds me of a more modern Simpsons ride as you are in a ride car that gets lifted in the air. But it would make sense for the ride they want to do.

I was doing some digging over on the WDW magic forums on the Avengers E ticket where they were discussing the TDS Peter Pan ride system being used and one of the posts linked to the Tokyo Disneyland discussion forum proper. And in the link I will share below scroll down to post number 2,256 and there is a picture of the blueprints for the Peter Pan Ride and a user pointed out there appears to be a track.(Hard to tell since the picture is kinda blurry) And another user who has more knowledge of TDR reaffirms this and says the Peter Pan ride system will be a tracked ride system. So if this is indeed true the Avengers E ticket will be like Transformers or the Ministry of Magic ride at EU. It being a tracked ride does make sense though considering the plot of land the ride is going in.

Them going with a Spiderman/MMOM SCOOP ride type of vehicle makes total sense even if it is on a track. Most trackless rides I have seen on Youtube (including MMRR and Rise) are not capable of the same type of motion as the SCOOP vehicle needed for the type of action for an Avengers ride. Though the next thing I wonder is how frequently are they going to update the media as new MCU characters are introduced. Will it be when new walk around characters tied to the next new movie or TV show is dropped or will it be every 4 to 5 years to coincide with an Infinity War/Endgame level event?

I’ve got a better question? Is this ride ever going to start construction? Are they just gonna wait until Toontown is done?
If @AlexanderMBush is correct and they are going to film the live action portions of the ride alongside Secret Wars to have the ride open in 2026, maybe they are trying to time the construction to start closer to when it starts filming? Disney has proven they can move fast on projects if they want to. Avengers campus would have been open in Summer 2020 if it were not for COVID and Bugs Land closed in September 2018. Assuming the original date was June or July 2020 that would have been a little under 2 years to build a whole new land. Maybe they break ground in 2024.

Them going with a Spiderman/MMOM SCOOP ride type of vehicle makes total sense even if it is on a track. Most trackless rides I have seen on Youtube (including MMRR and Rise) are not capable of the same type of motion as the SCOOP vehicle needed for the type of action for an Avengers ride. Though the next thing I wonder is how frequently are they going to update the media as new MCU characters are introduced. Will it be when new walk around characters tied to the next new movie or TV show is dropped or will it be every 4 to 5 years to coincide with an Infinity War/Endgame level event?
Actually Justice League WarWorld Attack uses a SCOOP, and is also a trackless ride.

I think the Scoop ride system is a great choice for a Marvel Superhero attraction.

If only someone would do that....Actually, I do agree. The scoop ride allows such a variety of motion and experience that it fits a thrilling movie ride well. A coaster is the most thrilling but is not as practical for some experiences, whereas the scoop ride can fit many different uses.

We'll see what Disney's version of the SCOOP looks like when the new Peter Pan ride opens and then we can really judge what to expect if that's the same system that will be used here. Based on what i've heard of it, I hope it will be actually.

Reactions: alias8703
2026 is what I have my money on for the opening date
Not trying to be the bad guy here but this is Disney, they took 3 years to build a carousel. I just can't see a 2026 opening for an E-ticket they haven't even started construction on.

Happy to be proved wrong though!

Reactions: Mad Dog
Reactions: Jamesh22