Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

I hope we get info for DCA future

Disneyland is getting a new Splash, and we also just got Mickey and Galaxy Edge so it should be DCA turn to get something

I'd love it to be Avanegers (whatever that is) but just announce something because unless nothing is coming in 2025 Construction should be starting by end of the year
Rogers: The Musical, silly!

For the long term, I would actually prefer they use the multiverse concept to replace Web Slingers. Judging by how screen-heavy the concept art looks, it sounds like they can pull off a two-story Transformers style ride that would be ideal for the Web Slingers space.
This, except replace it with literally anything

This, except replace it with literally anything
TBH they should have done a Doctor Strange attraction that used the motion tracking for mystic arts and the visuals effects from the TDS Peter Pan ride instead of a basic flat screen. That way Disney would have avoided the comparison that people were bound to make with the IOA classic.

TBH they should have done a Doctor Strange attraction that used the motion tracking for mystic arts and the visuals effects from the TDS Peter Pan ride instead of a basic flat screen. That way Disney would have avoided the comparison that people were bound to make with the IOA classic.
I really don’t think most riders are even aware of the IOA ride outside of the Theme Park Community™️

IMO GotG should’ve been a Doctor Strange attraction. Would’ve blended in better with AC and looked much cooler.

Also just down for an indoor coaster at this point. Just copy the flight force queue and animatronic, maybe add like a room or two more, and call it a day.

My question becomes, does OLC want Marvel?

With Spider-Man closing in Japan and whispers of some sort of deal being made for Simpsons as a result, it almost seems as if these things are being done for the Tokyo Disney resort.

We know that the OLC takes pride in their parks and demands the best product of WDI.

Is it possible Disney’s scheme is to use the OLC to help cover some of the R&D costs of a major Avengers ride?

This presupposes that the OLC actually WANTS Marvel, but I cannot help but be drawn to the idea.

My question becomes, does OLC want Marvel?

With Spider-Man closing in Japan and whispers of some sort of deal being made for Simpsons as a result, it almost seems as if these things are being done for the Tokyo Disney resort.

We know that the OLC takes pride in their parks and demands the best product of WDI.

Is it possible Disney’s scheme is to use the OLC to help cover some of the R&D costs of a major Avengers ride?

This presupposes that the OLC actually WANTS Marvel, but I cannot help but be drawn to the idea.
I though I heard a while back OLC was not interested in Marvel or Star Wars for TDR.

Hopefully the wait is worth it as well. AC has been viewed as underwhelming thus far by many people and this ride is the last chance to knock it out of the park and change those people's mind.
It would need to be one heck of a ride to convince most people who've already visited to come back just for that ride. If the average guest is working off of Web Slingers being an indication of what a future expansion might be like I don't think it'll be very convincing. The ride probably doesn't need to be as big and complex as Rise but it should at least have that quality.

If it ended up with something like the pacing and artistic feel of the Spider-Man ride on a smaller scale of Rise it would be a solid ride.

IMO GotG should’ve been a Doctor Strange attraction. Would’ve blended in better with AC and looked much cooler.

I'll take it a step further and say that a Californian Sanctum should have been the backdrop of the Land rather than the Stark Industries plant.

This is from the website

For as long as anyone can remember, rumors of unexplained events and energies have emanated from a remote location in the hills outside Los Angeles.

In the late 1940s, a Stark Industries complex was built on the location. Decades later, Tony Stark invited Doctor Strange to the Avengers Campus to enlighten recruits about the mystic arts. Doctor Strange suspended the area’s cloaking spells and revealed the Ancient Sanctum to the world.

I think it makes more sense for the Sanctum to just be them theme of the land if it was that old and allegedly there the whole time. That plus a Dr Strange tower would be so much more interesting aesthetically.

I do agree that DCA could really use a Rise/Indy or even MMRR-level dark ride to balance out the line up of rides (I know DCA was going to get MMRR) but we just got Rise and MMRR in the past few years.

There are literally people old enough to drink who were not even born yet the last DLR added any sort of coaster (Whicj was Screamin’/IncrediCoaster). I think it’s time DCA gets a proper Cosmic Rewind style coaster.

I do agree that DCA could really use a Rise/Indy or even MMRR-level dark ride to balance out the line up of rides (I know DCA was going to get MMRR) but we just got Rise and MMRR in the past few years.

There are literally people old enough to drink who were not even born yet the last DLR added any sort of coaster (Whicj was Screamin’/IncrediCoaster). I think it’s time DCA gets a proper Cosmic Rewind style coaster.
My guess is that if DCA got that Rise/MMRR style dark ride, it would come with DL Forward. The parking lot across the street from Pixar Pier that Disney wants to expand DCA into could easily house that Coco flight simulator and an Encanto trackless ride on par with MMRR. I also have a feeling that a long awaited Hollywoodland revamp will be one of the first fruits of DL Forward before they expand across the street. They can put a large scale family dark ride there as well.