Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This guy seems pretty happy about it:
bob-chapek-disney.jpg

Reactions: Grabnar
Over on Magic, Martin has reported that the most current proposal for the Avengers ride is just a clone of Flight of Passage.
Really hope that isn’t true. Their original plan sounded far too advanced, but just another clone in their brand new marvel land? Blasphemy.

So the biggest IP of the century so far has a...

Soarin reskin (allegedly)
ToT reskin
Ninjago/TSM reskin
Rock n Roller Coaster reskin
Star Tours reskin
Buzz Lightyear reskin

I love Guardians but why is that the seemingly only innovative one?
I mean, even Guardians is just a more coaster focused Gringotts (not that I’m complaining)
PlumpSlimGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

This is what happens when your big new land based off the largest franchise today receives a subpar reception and needs a quick band aid. Laughable.
I don’t think it has anything to do with the land’s reception. My guess is it has more to do with Rise’s continued inability to work. My guess is the powers that be got cold feet on making a big innovative ride system and decided to go with a safer route

Well I hope you guys enjoy Rise of the Resistance because this is probably as good Disney Imagineering is going to get in our lifetime.

All of that wait. All of that hype....just for another freaking simulator? If the E-ticket would be an improved version of Cosmic Rewind, I would gladly take it. DLR could actually use another coaster. But another 3D simulator? Oooooooooffff...

Well I hope you guys enjoy Rise of the Resistance because this is probably as good Disney Imagineering is going to get in our lifetime.

All of that wait. All of that hype....just for another freaking simulator? If the E-ticket would be an improved version of Cosmic Rewind, I would gladly take it. DLR could actually use another coaster. But another 3D simulator? Oooooooooffff...
Agreed. I'd much rather see a cloned Cosmic Rewind than a cloned FOP

Reactions: Clive and Freak
So the biggest IP of the century so far has a...

Soarin reskin (allegedly)
ToT reskin
Ninjago/TSM reskin
Rock n Roller Coaster reskin
Star Tours reskin
Buzz Lightyear reskin

I love Guardians but why is that the seemingly only innovative one?
Because they don’t get Superheroes, and Guardians are the most fun and flexible of all the superhero characters.

That lineup is just horrible though, it does feel the best of WDI is behind us, or in Asia. I feel you can make that sort of statement when an Avengers ride is rumored to be like this. Rise may be too difficult and expensive for Chapek to ever green light anything super innovative for awhile.