Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Holovis, who happens to be the contractor of the Minion Villain-Con attraction that will replace Shrek, has a unique flying theater/ride system that could be a good fit for the Avengers E ticket if it ever happens:

Holovis, who happens to be the contractor of the Minion Villain-Con attraction that will replace Shrek, has a unique flying theater/ride system that could be a good fit for the Avengers E ticket if it ever happens:

I like the concept a great deal but I would think that building decent capacity would be difficult with that set-up.

Reactions: Freak
I like the concept a great deal but I would think that building decent capacity would be difficult with that set-up.
Holovis's attractions are scaleable, so they might be able to fit it in. Also that plot of land behind guardians is fairly sizable, even more if they demo those green warehouses/sheds and relocate what is in them off property. We shall see what they go with for the ride system.

How do you screw up that bad to cancel the E-Ticket of your largest entertainment property currently.

Like--how?!

While I firmly agree this whole thing has been poorly handled, I will play the tiniest Devil's Advocate on one little detail. The attraction that was mentioned was the Quinjet attraction. By several accounts, that attraction is Dead. You can honestly say that particular Avengers E-Ticket is cancelled.

Though that's where my Devil's Advocacy ends, since to say that the Quinjet Attraction is on hold is a boneheaded thing to say since it's just not happening. Could probably say the same about the M.P. attraction, too!

Disney has been really disappointing lately in regards to what is coming to their parks post pandemic. Meanwhile Universal is still moving forward with new rides and a whole new park. Though in the same call they reported the parks had a record quarter so maybe the Avengers attraction could be announced a t D23 but I am not holding my breath.

Reactions: frank_1991_
He could anounce he is stepping down, i'd give that a standing ovation!
Chapek: "It is with great regret to announce that I will be stepping down from CEO".

*Crowd goes absolutely ballistic. People are doing backflips and people are crying tears of joy.*

Chapek: "I am stepping down from the company because this whole time, I lied about my name. My real name is Lex Luthor and I will be starting a new company: LexCorp."

*Crowd freezes in fear*

For Christs sake Disney. Just freaking clone the Guardians coaster and theme it to the Avengers. Problem solved. Not that hard.

And that's the easy option.

I wasn't thinking about cloning GotG but a coaster in a box or something like Journey To The Center of the Earth would be a popular and straight forward attraction.