Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

To me it looks like it might be a bit of a '2 parter' of seperate experiences forming one ride - just like ROTR

Part 1 - Quinjet to Wakanda
Part 2 - join all Avengers to fight for earth

If it’s a two-part ride, I would think Disney would want to wait until Ride of the Resistance opens up to judge how well the multi-part ride idea works operationally.

If it’s a two-part ride, I would think Disney would want to wait until Ride of the Resistance opens up to judge how well the multi-part ride idea works operationally.
I don't think they've actually finished designing or even fully decided on what the ride will be yet. They just know it'll be an Avengers ride that uses a Quinjet.

Needs some animatronics and sets, not just screens. Please. Will prob be a while (next D23) until we get fuller info. Would be interesting if each individual chair is on its own Kuka arm and moves independently on a trackless system within dome screens and real sets. Or a coaster that breaks apart to those individual parts during a stopped show scene. But my imagination is probably bigger than the available technology, lol. Either way they need to go big and different for the Avengers ride. A simulator won’t cut it. Especially since Spider-Man seems to be basically a hands-free version of Toy Story ( please let there be actual sets in that one too at the least).

In imagineering in a box they have a hang glider type vehicle suspended via wires able to move around. So perhaps that but the seats can also come out and move separately? They did say innovative new ride system.