Bachelor Party at Epcot | Inside Universal Forums

Bachelor Party at Epcot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 4, 2009
Windermere
So my brother is getting married in two weeks and his roommate and friends in Gainesville threw him a B-Party to which he got trashed beyond belief. So, being the best man, any epic ideas for the legit Bachelor Party went down the drain as he wasn't feeling up the task of partying hard any longer. At the end of the day (after the shooting range, Dave/Busters, and other junk) he, my cousin, and I wound up at Epcot and it was the perfect finish. We drank, rode rides, ate at Germany, and drank some more. I've assembled a video of the shenanigans but let me preface by saying I've A) never edited video before and B) used Windows Movie Maker. This isn't likely the final draft either. It was fun, at any rate. Enjoy :)

[video=youtube;Ahb3aF5yLnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahb3aF5yLnI[/video]

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Thanks! I'll post the revamp when I add the newer intro (work in progress). I'm new to this whole editing thing and am using the most nube program available, haha. I appreciate the compliments, thank you, Jake!

I loved your camera angles more than anything. From the looks you either have studied film officially or unofficially, and/or dabbled in photography and filming.

I loved your camera angles more than anything. From the looks you either have studied film officially or unofficially, and/or dabbled in photography and filming.

Not much actually, but I'll take the compliment and run with it! I was an English and History major. I did take Film for English Majors but it was more focused on deconstructing the genres, applying lit themes, and writing papers than it was about studying the mise en scene and camera techniques. But that's not to say I didn't pick up things. I've been told to use Premiere or Final Cut Pro next time. I don't have a Mac so that leaves Premiere.

That was a fun little video you put together there. I highly enjoyed it. You did a pretty great job for your first time doing this kind of thing. :rep: