Bands, Brew, and BBQ 2013 | Inside Universal Forums

Bands, Brew, and BBQ 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Isn't "Styx" just the original bassist at this point? I know Dennis DeYoung is on his own (was just at Food & Wine), not sure Jack Blades is with the group anymore, either.

Excited for Big & Rich, Third Eye Blind.

Isn't "Styx" just the original bassist at this point? I know Dennis DeYoung is on his own (was just at Food & Wine), not sure Jack Blades is with the group anymore, either.

Excited for Big & Rich, Third Eye Blind.

Jack Blades is in Night Ranger
Tommy Shaw is in Styx
Jack Blades and Tommy Shaw (along with looney Ted Nugget) were also in the "super group" Damn Yankees.

Styx lost the drummer, when he died, and Dennis DeYoung when they fired him. The Bassist, the former drummers twin brother, only does speacial appearences... I beleive. So the short of it is there are still two of the three lead singers.
I am seeing them because it is free, I would pay to see them reunite.

I went for the first time a few weekends ago and saw The Beach Boys - they were great! The concert was about 1.5 hours long, and there was a huge turnout. It was the first time I had to park in overflow parking across the street - first time riding the tram.