Best Deal on Tickets | Inside Universal Forums

Best Deal on Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 15, 2015
Hey guys, I know this doesn't have to do with this specific thread but I just need some help quick! I have family coming and I need to buy the buy a day get 2015 free passes.. I don't see this deal online.. I remember seeing that Costco had some deal? Can somebody please help me in telling me where I can get the best bargain tickets? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Zacharygof
Costco offers a regular season pass that expires March 18 of next year, not Dec 31 of this year like the Buy A Day Get 2015 Free pass, or Feb 11 of next year like the other regular season passes. It is also cheaper.

I used to buy tickets this way before. If you're in college in California or know someone who is, you can go to ushtix.com/[abbreviation of your school] to buy discount tickets. The regular season pass is $30 cheaper than buying it from USH official site or at the ticket booth but you have to have a college issued email to buy.

Really though, right now, Costco offers the best option for least amount of money.