Best fun rides for parents 60s & 70s | Inside Universal Forums

Best fun rides for parents 60s & 70s

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 15, 2016
Okay, so I want to take my parents to Universal Studios Hollywood and want them to experience the most wow! rides without getting sick. I'm looking for rides that are more animated, and less actual roller coaster like.

For example, for the Orlando, I think perfect rides for them would be Simpson, and the Harry potter one. (Less actual movements but more animated.)

Could you please recommend those types of rides here? I know there is the Simpson here also, so I'll show them that one. Is there like a "harry potter-like" one here? could you name me a couple more? Perhaps the King Kong one?

Thank you so much!

Forbidden Journey (the Harry Potter ride) isn't one I'd recommend, but if your parents were fine with it in Orlando, they should be fine with it in Hollywood since it's less intense. Do keep in mind the attraction features some pretty abrupt and non-standard movements.

As for other motion simulators, Despicable Me is rather tame followed by Transformers. The Simpsons Ride may be a good choice along with the Studio Tour if they're fine with an hour-long experience.

If you want a ranking from most intense followed by least, it'd probably be Forbidden Journey, Transformers, The Simpsons Ride/Studio Tour and Despicable Me.

Hope this helps!