Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best Plan of Attack for Rides in the Morning

I just read all three and I agree with the first one (Orlando Informer’s) @JawsVictim

I’d also grab lunch right when it opens. Lines and waits there can be incredibly long if you go at “lunchtime”. Queue for a 30-45 Min ride, then go grab lunch- then go ride it :)

Hopefully you have early admission.

I’ll be there early next month, staying onsite, so definitely arriving for early entry.

I’ll be there early next month, staying onsite, so definitely arriving for early entry.

The park is an absolute blast. If you go in with correct expectations and plan on leaving shortly after lunch (then go to USF/IoA and use express passes)- it’s pretty ideal.

I just read all three and I agree with the first one (Orlando Informer’s) @JawsVictim

I’d also grab lunch right when it opens. Lines and waits there can be incredibly long if you go at “lunchtime”. Queue for a 30-45 Min ride, then go grab lunch- then go ride it :)

Hopefully you have early admission.

I do not have early park admission. I’m a seasonal TM currently living outside of Florida. I’m going to be back in town for a job interview, and figured I’d check out VB before TM access is blocked for the season. Weather forecast is looking bad for next weekend, which is best case scenario for deferring crowds.

Thanks everyone for the touring plan links! I may be going solo depending on friends’ availability. If that’s the case, I should be able to ride everything.