Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best Theme Park Stage Show?

Nov 9, 2019
What in your opinion is the best theme park stage show? Can be from any park.

Defend you claim, you could use pictures and videos.

To put it simply, KaTonga from Busch Gardens Tampa to me is the best theme park stage show.
The story, characters, set, lighting, and a million of other factors just go full force when representing African Culture!

What in your opinion is the best theme park stage show? Can be from any park.

Defend you claim, you could use pictures and videos.

To put it simply, KaTonga from Busch Gardens Tampa to me is the best theme park stage show.
The story, characters, set, lighting, and a million of other factors just go full force when representing African Culture!
KaTonga was a gem and I miss it dearly

I'd probably put Blue Horizons, Believe, and Clyde & Seymor in the list

As of now, I feel like it's Bourne that takes the cake

Festival of the Lion King is my all time favorite. I don't know if it's the best but it's pretty perfect for a theme park show.

Hard to say. As far as outdoor stadium style actions shows, I really like WaterWorld! People seem to get a really big kick out of it.

I agree that most shows at the Hyperion in DCA are very high quality (though I do prefer Aladdin to Frozen).

Personally, I do feel Waterworld is probably one of the best stunt shows around. The effects transcend the dated story and muddled plot, but for a stunt show, who's really going for the plot? It's all about the stunts, fire, and airplane.

But also gotta give credit to Knott's for keeping the dying breed of an ice capades show alive. And while they don't use it as often anymore, the water curtain effect is still very effective. How can you not love seeing a live, skating Snoopy? It's what sold Charles Schultz into the idea of partnering with Knott's, as his own daughter was an ice skater. Plus, you can't go wrong with live doves at an indoor theater, always a crowd pleaser.