Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Boycott Universal Studios

Apr 8, 2013
Hill Valley California
So today there was someone at the bottom of the hill dressed in a rat suit holding up a sign saying to boycott Universal studios with a website. I decided to look it up and based on this guy universal has been doing some shady things. Has anyone ever seen this cause this is the first I ever heard of it.

I wonder when he is going to start boycotting Disney once he finds out they keep Walt's frozen head under Disneyland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm completely missing something but on the websites "about" tab is stuff about a financial retirement firm thing and the "services" tab is a restaurant menu. I'm confused..
13924226337_6234995e7a_b.jpg

13924225597_7c123bf0e2_b.jpg

When you use a website builder, they usually have some of the pages filled up with useless content as a placeholder for you to edit later.

Guess this guy forgot about that page.

(From the site) Do an internet search with "Universal Studios" (in quotes) along with the word lawsuit, fraud, corruption, racism, criminal negligence, wrongful death, rape, slander, hush money, beatings, police brutality or just about any crime you can think of and hundreds of results will pop up, most of them true. Decide for yourself if these are the kind of people you want to do business with.
Are you sure you have the right park? You might be confusing this with Six Flags up the 5. That sounds a little closer to the truth.