Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
you-might-wanna-sit-down-for-this-big-news.gif

So as it stands now--the BGW 2025 coaster is not looking to be a Giga Drachen Spire. Nor is it a Hyper RMC. Nor does it seem to be a proper "thrill" coaster, from past statements.

What could this be? Speculation/Rumors have put this as...a B&M Family Invert, or something of that intensity.
Looking around, I'm not opposed to a family coaster. Since heck, if it's a B&M family invert, you could certainly play with homages to Big Bad Wolf here and there.

The main issue is the location, Festhaus Park is really tucked away in the back, and I agree with others it would be better suited having a bigger attraction to draw people in to walk over there. I don't think a family coaster is gonna' be the kind of draw an attraction needs to be for that area.

Looking around, I'm not opposed to a family coaster. Since heck, if it's a B&M family invert, you could certainly play with homages to Big Bad Wolf here and there.

The main issue is the location, Festhaus Park is really tucked away in the back, and I agree with others it would be better suited having a bigger attraction to draw people in to walk over there. I don't think a family coaster is gonna' be the kind of draw an attraction needs to be for that area.
Yeah, I agree. Actually, I think the only way to get a lot of people back there is with a full land and a couple, or three, rides. Even when they had that very , if not too, thrill coaster back there, it was fairly empty of guests.

Big Bad Wolf was such a fun coaster. The terrain, layout, and zooming through the village was awesome. As stated, a nice tall lift hill gives people something to walk towards. DarKoaster is a family coaster and Invadr is as well. So, a more thrilling coaster would be a good addition. Something between family and high-speed thrills.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Big Bad Wolf was such a fun coaster. The terrain, layout, and zooming through the village was awesome. As stated, a nice tall lift hill gives people something to walk towards. DarKoaster is a family coaster and Invadr is as well. So, a more thrilling coaster would be a good addition. Something between family and high-speed thrills.
Big Bad Wolf was well loved, and it had an excellent location in the busiest BGW land at the time it existed. I still think BGW needs at the least a mini land, preferably a full land, in that area if it's going to attract a crowd past it's opening year.

I love the idea that this could be a successor to Big Bad Wolf-- I hope it happens and that they are correct in their assumptions.