Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Buying gate tickets with AP

Jun 28, 2017
Me and my family (4 of us altogether) are heading down to Universal mid-month.

I've decided to buy an AP for me and then use that to buy their tickets at the discounted gate price.

How do I buy tickets with the AP? I can't find that info anywhere.
Do I have to go directly to the gate? Can I do it at the hotel when we check in? Lastly, we won't be going to the park on our arrival day. Can I head over the night we arrive and buy the tickets so we don't have to deal with it and miss park time on our first day?

Thanks!

You can purchase AP discounted tickets at the front gate ticket windows. The discount is not available online. The onsite hotels do have a Universal ticketing desk in their lobbies; though I'm not sure if they have the ability to sell those tickets.

You can purchase AP discounted tickets at the front gate ticket windows. The discount is not available online. The onsite hotels do have a Universal ticketing desk in their lobbies; though I'm not sure if they have the ability to sell those tickets.
Thanks very much! I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can do it at the hotel desk - that would be really convenient... but, it wouldn't be the end of the world to walk down to the front gate on our arrival night either, I'm sure we'll want to wander around CityWalk that night anyway. :)