Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i think the 3 months free promo is already back, or coming back soon, with the added january bonus benefits
I know it was there earlier as that is the promo I used to buy my AP tickets. But they did stop it at some point and it is not a deal right now. However, they may start it back up and only ended it during the holiday months. I just bought my passes super early knowing they would be a Christmas gift, but I doubt most people do that and so they probably wanted the Christmas gifts money.

I know it was there earlier as that is the promo I used to buy my AP tickets. But they did stop it at some point and it is not a deal right now. However, they may start it back up and only ended it during the holiday months. I just bought my passes super early knowing they would be a Christmas gift, but I doubt most people do that and so they probably wanted the Christmas gifts money.
apparently its starting out as a direct mail promotion for a bit, oopsie lol