California Great America | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

California Great America

Rideguy70

V.I.P.
Feb 17, 2016
Los Angeles
I'm still not 100% the Florida parks were/are safe. I do think the parks have tried their hardest, but we will likely never really hear how many guests and employees got Covid from there. Not exactly in their best interests to release that sort of info, if there was really even any way to track it at all.

Last edited:

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
If anything, I could see parks (such as CGA) open, but require guests to be vaccinated. I know that's been a bit of speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me if they opt in having the parks require at checkpoints; to show proof of vaccination before they continue further. It may be a measure to allow safety for the parks.

In the meantime, Cedar Fair had used the Knott's Twitter platform to spread their agreement to what CAPA has issued today.

NeonErmine

Jan 22, 2020
If anything, I could see parks (such as CGA) open, but require guests to be vaccinated. I know that's been a bit of speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me if they opt in having the parks require at checkpoints; to show proof of vaccination before they continue further. It may be a measure to allow safety for the parks.

In the meantime, Cedar Fair had used the Knott's Twitter platform to spread their agreement to what CAPA has issued today.
Personally, I'd only go to a park if I'm vaccinated and case rates are <500. I just don't see the reopening plan happening at all.