Captain America: Brave New World | Inside Universal Forums

Captain America: Brave New World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting....kinda would rather have a season 2 but will be interesting to see who is in it and what its about

Interesting....kinda would rather have a season 2 but will be interesting to see who is in it and what its about
I think it's important that if Sam is going to be a leader among whatever the new Avengers team looks like, that he not just be relegated to Disney+ and that he get his own movie as Captain America. TFatWS was his journey to becoming Cap. This movie will be him AS Cap.

I think it's important that if Sam is going to be a leader among whatever the new Avengers team looks like, that he not just be relegated to Disney+ and that he get his own movie as Captain America.
That could be a good film, I feel he is still not a leader yet. Think he is smart, compassionate and people do like him but needs to do something with other hero's to become the leader. Seeing how I was wrong and neither Falcon/War Machine did not show up in the finale guess the film will give him that moment

Somehow this movie, which was just announced days after FatWS, is going to be starting filming before Blade, Fantastic 4, and Deadpool 3, which were all announced in 2019. I do believer Blade is filming this summer though, finally.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Interesting... Extra deleted the tweet claiming filming was starting, which consisted of a video asking Mackie.

Interesting... Extra deleted the tweet claiming filming was starting, which consisted of a video asking Mackie.
From what I saw of that video clip, I think Mackie was saying he was going to begin filming Twisted Metal next week, not Captain America 4.

The wording in this tweet is honestly pretty offensive towards Anthony Mackie. Instead of just calling him Captain America as he became in FatWS, they actually put into question who is entitled to the shield when it's actually not in question at all. Just call him his characters name. Captain America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nico
lmao, Chris Evans responded to THR's tweet seeming to try and generate speculation about him being in Cap 4 as Cap.

I don't know why it's so hard for people to get it through their skull that Sam Wilson is Captain America. He may not have the serum and he'll get beat up more than Steve did as he doesn't have super strength, but he does hold the mantle. That's just something people need to accept. Steve is gone.

This just looks WEIRD. Obviously it'll look better with actual CGI, but you get the idea.

I do have to say it feels weird that New World Order sort of feels like it's trending more as a Hulk film than a Cap film. Maybe Ford only plays Ross in this movie and they save Red Hulk for The Thunderbolts, butif all of these Hulks are going to be in NWO, it feels like something is gonna go down that Sam can't handle by himself given he doesn't have the super serum.