Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Castle Park

Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Big news for the park: Baynum Solutions is finally repairing the Log Ride after it being for shuttered for several years after the accident. About time as the Log Ride was the best ride in the park IMO.

I know I'm kinda late posting this, but Screamscape reported about a week or two ago that they have likely just shut down Ghost Blasters and Spider for good.

What a shame. Those were two of the few rides that *kinda* made Castle Park worth checking out. Now they have no dark ride and they lost a very unique flat. Common Castle Park L.

I've seen good things about this place...but the last three rides they closed would all be things I'd like and now its mainly generic rides....so don't see myself checking it out soon but hope the kids going still are having fun