Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Central Park Crêpes

Awwwww crepe

Thank you, that's the joke.

Goat cheese and chicken is an under appreciated combo.

What the Crêpe man. :tease:

This seems like a really, really solid choice. And it makes me interested that they'd opt to such a small location for something like this.

Part of me is..interested, to see it's success. Especially, when night time shows come back, and people funnel out over there and smell the smell's of Crêpes.

I am so glad they went with the Strawberry Nutella Crêpe instead of the usual Banana Nutella Crêpe. Although I really want a Crêpe Suzzette, which has a warm Butter and Grande Marnier sauce.

What the Crêpe man. :tease:

This seems like a really, really solid choice. And it makes me interested that they'd opt to such a small location for something like this.

Part of me is..interested, to see it's success. Especially, when night time shows come back, and people funnel out over there and smell the smell's of Crêpes.
I wonder if they got some whiz bang high tech crepe machine? That might be enough to get the throughput. Kudos to them for upping the QS food again. Today and now this.

Really is a fantastic looking structure. Instead of going basic and cheap I’m glad they decided to go hard with the theming.

Universal Orlando has opened Central Park Crêpes, a new food stand located near the entrance of Central Park in Universal Studios Florida.

I wonder if they got some whiz bang high tech crepe machine? That might be enough to get the throughput.

They did not. There are two crepe stations/griddles and one guy making every crepe. Crepes cook fairly quickly but they use the heat from the griddle to heat up some of the ingredients. We waited over an hour to get our lunch. Since we were there for the Orlando Insiders event we didn't mind waiting. Lines for the rides were long (this was before the park closed) and we had nothing better to do. The chicken and goat cheese crepe is gone and now they have a "seasonal crepe". We got that. It's currently a Thanksgiving crepe. It was very good and quite filling. We also got the Lemon & Blueberry. We didn't like the pound cake but if it wasn't in there the thing would be nearly impossible to eat because it would have nothing solid in it. The prices have increased to (I think I'm remembering correctly) $9.99. I'd say that for the Thanksgiving crepe it was a very good value. Next time I'm planning on trying the brisket crepe.

I was heartbroken to find the Chicken & Goat Cheese crepe was gone last weekend. It was delicious when I had it.

I was heartbroken to find the Chicken & Goat Cheese crepe was gone last weekend. It was delicious when I had it.

I think it will come back as a seasonal offering when there isn't an obvious holiday flavor to put into a crepe. If it is there the next time I visit I will have to reconsider if I get that or the smoked brisket.....or maybe both! ;)