Chicken Guy To Be Expanded | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Chicken Guy To Be Expanded

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Not surprising at all. I actually said I wouldn’t be surprised if they expand last time I ate there. It’s extremely popular and extremely small.

Reactions: Disneyhead

RevFreako

Premium Member
BANNED
Mar 30, 2015
"Clickbait" Corless' site is reporting that permits have been filed to expand the seating area and kitchen of Guy Fieri's Chicken Guy restaurant.
While I wouldn't believe anything Corless said if his tongue were notarized, I hope this comes to pass.

Reactions: Mockingjay

SpyderDan

Veteran Member
Feb 9, 2009
The Daily Bugle
So anyone know what's going on with this? Last time I was there was end of July and they said the expansion was two weeks away from being finished before construction was shut down because of the virus.

Reactions: RevFreako

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
So anyone know what's going on with this? Last time I was there was end of July and they said the expansion was two weeks away from being finished before construction was shut down because of the virus.

When we went a few weeks ago, it was still not ready. Considering the lack of news from Disney sites, I’m gonna guess it still hasn’t opened.

Reactions: SpyderDan

RevFreako

Premium Member
BANNED
Mar 30, 2015
When we went a few weeks ago, it was still not ready. Considering the lack of news from Disney sites, I’m gonna guess it still hasn’t opened.
I think adding indoor seating is not a look Disney should be going after right now.