Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 2023) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd settle for dates so I can book travel and accommodation lol.

Chucky should be fun, if only they brought back Chucky's Insult Emporium as well, but we are a little sensitive these days.

That's one less variable for speculation season, imagine if they announced all mazes before spec season even started, we'd all be lost.

Huge surprise to have something announced this early, but i guess it kinda harkens back to 2017 when they announced AHS was coming back completely offhandedly and didnt specify any more than that very early on.
I have no idea what the rest of next year will bring, but I'm already sold from this alone. I recently caught up with the series so that I could watch season 2 and I've really loved it. Kinda hope this gives them an opportunity to work with smaller puppets for once, since thats really something they haven't done before with Chucky (not to mention it could potentially open up our options for things like gremlins). Really looking forward to this, and I hope it doesn't end up an Ash vs Evil Dead scenario where my top anticipated maze ends up lowest on my list.

So many variations on the Chucky dolls alone make me excited for this one. Also some really detailed locations like Jennifer Tilly's Beverly Hills mansion or the Incarnate Heart school. Plenty of human characters who could show up too. Really hope Don Mancini has a firm hand in getting this maze off the ground.

So many variations on the Chucky dolls alone make me excited for this one. Also some really detailed locations like Jennifer Tilly's Beverly Hills mansion or the Incarnate Heart school. Plenty of human characters who could show up too. Really hope Don Mancini has a firm hand in getting this maze off the ground.

Honestly really hoping they go for a prequel to the TV show. Would love to see how Tiffany and Nica get the army, and how the hell breaks lose due to that.

Reactions: nicodingus
You guys think we might see a "lite" version of Insult Emporium (like back in the Retro Throwback days) to go with this, the return of the Chucky scare zone, or anything of the sort to go with where ever they end up placing this maze?
I'm also wondering if they'll have mostly black-out performers to do Chucky or if it'll be a "scaled-up" version with shorter people sort of like TT back in the days...

Regardless, I hope we get some content from the Classic Chucky movies sprinkled in or at least a couple nods. I haven't seen any of the new Chucky material.