Clone Wars Finale Season (Spoliers) | Inside Universal Forums

Clone Wars Finale Season (Spoliers)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jerroddragon

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2017
Since I didn't see a thread for this decided to make one.

Finally finished the Clone Wars Finale Season. Its a mixed bag but mainly its the positive side of things.

The Bad Batch Arc, feels like it's only for show fans. Like if you haven't watched the Clone Wars Season I doubt you will care or get why this is important and glad to Echo alive thought doubt he got much of a life after order 66.

The Sisters Arc has a point and has some cool moments but it's too long, in two episodes you could have had the basic plot happen and then used the two saved episodes budgets for something more important.

The finale 4 episodes are really great, such a great new view to what is happening during Revenge of the Sith. Maul once again shows why he became my favorite Villain, the fight scene was very well done and looked different because of the Mocaping but not a bad thing it was very well done, the tense of the third episode when you know the order is about to go down is great, I hate Mace so much and glad he died (guys just a ass and so un Jedi like) but this scene shows the Jedi being arrogant and thinking they are above it all and its why they fall and screw the Galaxy for like 30-50 years. That ending show with Vader is perfect and can't wait for the sequel to Rebels (or what ever next Dave does for an animated show)

What did you think of the finale season?